Dear Residents and Family Members,
EQUINOX VILLAGE COVID GUIDELINES
- Even though businesses are opening up and restrictions are being loosened, this virus has not gone away. It is still here and it is still hitting neighboring states, some very hard. Please do not think that we are in the clear and it is safe to come and go as we had back in February. For this reason, we are continuing with our current procedures and guidelines.
- Masks are required when outside of your apartment. This goes for residents and any mandatory visitors. Masks are also required by all staff. Residents not wearing a mask will be asked to return to their apartment. If you do not have one, please let us know. We have a limited supply of disposable masks.
- For your safety, please limit trips out into the community to non-contact, curbside pick-ups. The more people you come into contact with the more at risk you are for exposure to the virus.
- Visitors are still restricted to those medically or otherwise absolutely necessary.
- Governor Scott has opened some outdoor recreation facilities with specific guidelines and protocol.
- The stay-at-home order has been slightly lifted with Vermonters now being able to travel more than 10-minutes from their home. However, traveling out-of-state is not advised. And, out-of-state visitors and tourists are not yet allowed.
- Some nurseries are open with online or phone ordering and curbside pick-up or with a limited number of customers on the property at one time.
- A reminder, that Nature’s Market, the liquor store, Mother Myrick’s and some other businesses are offering over the phone or online orders and curbside pick-up.
Kirt Sampson, CEO