As the seasons change and sunlit days get shorter, schools reopen (in a modified manner), and many businesses move forward to the best of their abilities, one word comes to mind in relation to Covid-19; persistence.
Persistence is why Vermonters are able to return to many – but not all – of life’s daily routines that abruptly came to a screeching halt back in March.
Persistence is being practiced by our Equinox Village residents daily.
- Masks are worn outside of apartments
- Hand sanitizer is available in common areas
- Social distancing is still being practiced in the afternoons on the outside patio
- Contact tracing as well as social distancing is being utilized in the Dining Room.
- Grocery shopping and complimentary meal delivery is still available for residents to assist and make it easier for our most vulnerable and cautious residents with meeting their needs.
We continue to persist with following state regulations regarding visitors traveling from outside Vermont. We have had many family members and guests from out-of-state inquire about guidelines, and we are directing them to Vermont’s Cross State Travel recommendations, found here: https://accd.vermont.gov/covid-19/restart/cross-state-travel.
We are not yet in the clear, but we are persisting through this – and persistently prioritizing the safety and health of all our residents.
To all of our friends and family, we ask that you too continue to be persistent. This will enable us to sooner return to enjoying activities – and each other – in a slightly modified manner so we can all remain healthy.
Thank you for your persistence!