Health & Dental Benefits
Paid Time Off
Quality of Life outside of work!
Become a Part of Our Team!
“After a couple of decades of giving my entire life to the industry it’s amazing to have finally found a job where not only can I have a quality of life and no late nights but I can still feed my passion for the industry”. (Executive Chef)
- Offering you a full-time position working 40hours a week, shifts from 12 – 8 p.m. weekdays and Saturday, and 10 a.m. – 3 p.m. Sundays. Weekends and Holidays are required (although holiday hours may differ than typical restaurant holiday hours).
- Support and guidance will be available to you as you grow a in a friendly, fun, and less-stressful restaurant environment.
- Pay is commensurate to experience, plus health/dental benefits and paid time off.
- Experience is a plus. However, we are willing to train the right candidate.
- Help in the recruitment and training of suitable employees within the restaurant.
- Make sure waitstaff adhere to service standards.
- Oversee all service being rendered to residents and guests within the restaurant.
- Create a welcoming environment for all residents, particularly new residents. Coordinating dinner engagements with other residents, introducing staff and making sure new residents understand the dining procedures.
- Monitor inventory of all dining room products and ensure timely purchases of supplies.
- Make sure that a clean and healthy dining area and kitchen service area is always maintained.
- As directed, act as a hostess to greet and usher in residents and guests to the dining area and introduce (or explain) all menu items.
- As necessary act as server, or deliverer, for lunch and/or dinner.
- Be a team player with the entire management team.
- Daily Billing & Bi-monthly Scheduling.
- Coordinate private dinners, themed dinners or other events with the Executive Chef and Activities Coordinator. Follow through from planning, to implementation for all such events.
- Type menus and other documents relevant to Food & Beverage.
- Experience as a manager or server is a plus.
- Excellent communication & organization skills.
- Good interpersonal skills and abilities.
- Must possess an impressive level of leadership skills and/or qualities.
- Must be willing to work as part of, as well as lead, a team.
- Cleanliness & neatness.
- Good time management skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Experience with Microsoft programs and basic computer skills.
- Background check.
- Reliable transportation to and from work.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $19.00 – $22.00 per hour
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com