Website Equinox Village
Your Home. Your Life. Our Pleasure.
Equinox Village is Manchester, Vermont’s premiere independent living 55+ Community. We feature chef-prepared meals in a fine dining environment, plus apartment delivery service. We are seeking a Lead Server for our restaurant. This is a Year-Round, 30 hour/week, Part-time position. There is room for growth. There is room for quality of life outside of work in a less stressful restaurant environment, compared to other restaurants.
The Lead server’s position would be as a responsible, dependable and courteous server to assist with dinner service (Hours could be 4:30 – 8/8:30 p.m.) and Brunch service on Sundays (Hours could be 10:30 a.m. – 2 p.m.), as part of our server team.
Holidays are required, but our hours differ from other restaurants on holidays (typically our restaurant is open on holidays from 12 – 2 p.m.).
– Service & Table setting prep
– Table service
– Order placement/communication with the chef
– Working with the other servers as a team
– Apartment delivery
– Kitchen and Dining Room clean up after dining service
– Experience preferred, but willing to train the right person
– Fine dining service etiquette (willing to train)
– Polite, friendly & professional communication
– Conscientious & hard-working
– Attentive to detail
– Team player
– Ability to provide a high level of customer service
– Background check
– Reliable transportation to and from work
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com