Front Desk Assistant
Equinox Village – Manchester, VT
20 Hours Weekly
Equinox Village, Manchester, Vermont’s premier retirement community is seeking a part-time Front Desk Attendant. If you have worked as an administrative assistant, have an outgoing personality, can maintain professionalism under pressure, have a positive outlook, patience and enjoy stable hours, you might be a great fit for this position. The candidate should also have strong attention to detail, ability to problem solve, basic Microsoft program and computer skills and ability to maintain confidential information.
- First line of contact for visitors and residents
- Answer phones
- Take meal orders
- Schedule appointments and document residents’ requests
- Maintain a clean, professional workspace
- Accept and document deliveries
- Other duties as assigned
- Schedule: Monday and Tuesday, 8 a.m. – 6 p.m. (20 hours total) plus one weekend every other month (Saturday & Sunday, 8 a.m. – 6 p.m.)
- Must be willing to put safety first and uphold the highest safety standards
- Must be able to take direction and complete tasks
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to pass a background check.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have own transportation to and from work.
About Equinox Village
Founded in 2006 by two brothers, Equinox Village is still a family-owned and operated independent retirement community in Southern Vermont. There are 56-apartments, some with double occupancy.
Compensation and Benefits
- Equinox Village offers competitive pay.
- This is a part-time, year-round position.
- Sick time
- Employee Assistance Program
Equal Opportunity Employer
Equinox Village is an equal opportunity employer.