Website Equinox Village
Your Home. Your Life. Our Pleasure.
Become part of our Waitstaff Team
“Working as a server in Equinox Village’s restaurant has been a great introduction to waitressing. In addition to it being fun and allowing me to make new friends, working in Equinox Village’s restaurant has allowed me to meet some really interesting and amazing people. I have improved my communications and team player skills, as well as gained some confidence. This is a great place to work” (Current Server).
- Offering you a part-time position working 10 – 20 hours a week, 7-days a week that can be compatible with school and other part-time job hours.
- You will be trained to provide quality, upscale dining service by our experienced Restaurant Manager.
- Support and guidance will be available to you as you grow as a server in a friendly, fun, and less-stressful restaurant environment.
- You will also learn to communicate with kitchen staff on meal ordering, as well as with guests about food.
- Pay is commensurate to experience and can range from $13 – 16/hour.
- Service prep
- Table setting prep
- Table service
- Order placement
- Communication with patrons as well as coworkers
- Room delivery
- Kitchen and Dining Room clean up after dining service
- Fine dining service etiquette (will teach)
- Polite, friendly & professional communication
- Conscientious & hard-working
- Attentive to detail
- Team player
- Ability to provide a high level of customer service
- Background check
- Reliable transportation to and from work
To apply, please go to https://www.equinoxvillage.com/job/dining-room-servers/ to complete an application.