Website Equinox Village
Your Home. Your Life. Our Pleasure
We are looking for a fun, upbeat and organized person that would like to join our Activities Team! This is a part-time (up to 20 hours/week) position with a flexible and varied schedule. This is perfect for someone looking for a few extra hours a week.
The Activities Assistant (AA) has an active role in our resident’s satisfactory experience of onsite and off-site activities. This person takes direction from the Events Coordinator (EC), both of whom report to the Associate Executive Director.
The AA will take direction from the EC who will set priorities for the week, which will include:
· Setting up for events
· Hanging posters or delivering flyers
· Staffing activities and events for successful completion and enjoyment
· Transporting residents to and from events
· Assisting with other event details as needed
· Maintain a cheerful and positive attitude
· Ensure timely completion of tasks
· Ensuring resident safety while transporting to and from events (using our 12 passenger van or our SUV).
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
· Good interpersonal skills and abilities.
· Clean driving record.
· Must be willing to work as part of a team.
· Excellent communication and organizational skills.
· Good time management skills.
· Cleanliness and neatness.
Clean driving record
Ability to make your schedule a month in advance and on a month-to-month basis.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: From $14.00 per hour
To apply for this job please visit www.equinoxvillage.com.