Equinox Village offers a maintenance-free, virtually all-inclusive living experience. This means that residents enjoy stable, predictable expenses. They don’t have to worry budgeting for the next costly repair or other financial surprise. Regular bills are covered by a single monthly payment.
Residents pay a monthly maintenance fee that varies depending on apartment size. An adjustment to the monthly maintenance fee is made no more than once yearly. Residents should expect an increase between three and five percent each year. This is comparable to increases to fees at communities in the surrounding area.
Significant components of this fee include:
- Property taxes on the apartment
- Individually controlled heat and air conditioning
- Hot water and sewer
- Cable television
- Emergency generator
- Dining services (One meal per day)
- Social, cultural, recreational, and educational events
- Wellness coordination and education services
- Lifeline 24-hour emergency response service
- 24-hour security
- Weekly housekeeping services and trash removal
- Maintenance services
- Secured storage area
- Group transportation to local destinations
Prospective residents who decide to reside at Equinox Village are asked to place a deposit equal to 10 percent of the entry fee to reserve the apartment of their choice. The deposit is applied to the entry fee when the resident moves to Equinox Village.
Compare your current costs with those at Equinox Village. Click to download a PDF of our cost comparison worksheet.