Curious about glaciers? Come and see them at the Equinox Village on Sunday, March 31, at 4 p.m., when Barrack Evans presents the Emmy award winning documentary Chasing Ice that inspired him to travel to Iceland to photograph the changing glacial landscape. This event is free and open to the public. Light refreshments will be offered after the film. For more information please contact Kristina at [email protected] or call 802-362-4061.
- CHASING ICE
- Armchair Travel Series @ Equinox Village Takes You Away! Presented by Manchester Community Library, Sponsored by Equinox Village
- WELCOME SPRING!!!
- Barrak Evans: Iceland, the Road to Höfn
- SELINE SKOUG: New & Selected Works 2019
- The Gallery at Equinox Village Exhibit – Matthew P. Chinian
- Pastels by Lisa May
- Matthew Lerman – Painting Nature with Photography